Tuesday, May 27, 2008
2. Thinly slice zucchini, onion, and red peppers and add on a dish together.
3. For preparing the batter, you need flour, buchim mix (makes the dough more chewy), and water. If you this as a vegetarian dish instead of vegan, you can add an egg but it’s really not necessary. This tastes so good as is. Also remember to sift the flour as it makes the better texture of the dough overall. The proportion of water to the mix would be around 5:2 ratio, meaning it’s thick.
Add a spoonful of garlic to the mix.
Add the vegetables to the batter. Below is how thick the mixture should be. Notice there is barely no runny liquid.
4. Now is the time to cook and first you need to oil your pan.
5. Add the mixture onto the pan.
6. Once one side is cooked for 3-4 minutes, use a large spatula and flip it to the other side and press down to evenly flatten the pancake.
7. Flip again one more time back to the original side, which is the better looking side and just slide it onto your plate so this side will display on top of your plate.
Man, I'm watering in my mouth again thinking about this food. Enjoy!