Saturday, April 26, 2008
Also add table spoon of chili oil. This is one of the key ingredients to flavor the sauce.
Of course, some brown sugar.
Little bit of soy sauce to your sauce.
Add the dissolved corn starch in cold water. (Just use little bit of water because you don't want to flood your sauce with water!)
Mix around the sauce and add just a tiny tea spoon of sesame oil for a final touch. It will flavor up your dish at the end. Do not add too much because you don’t want this to overpower.
This is when it's done.
3. Now, let’s heat up the marinated beef in high heat. First heat up your wok for a few minutes and then add oil your pan. Without heating the pan up first, meat will stick to your wok. Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
4. It will probably be a good idea to prepare the vegetables before this hectic process of cooking. I just added this picture to show that you will need this but cut them and have them ready so you can throw them in in those shapes.
5. Add the veges to your wok.
6. Add the sauce to it and mix around.
7. Final touch of some sesame seeds and green onions.
It's all done!
Enjoy your tomato beef!