Sunday, April 27, 2008
2. Use Sriracha and mayonnaise to mix the tuna.
3. Prepare avocado and cucumber slices (Refer to how to cut avocados)
4. On a 3/4 cut nori (1/2 may be too small for spicy tuna rolls) and thinly spread sushi rice on it. Make sure you put a clear plastic wrap on top of the bamboo roller since you’re making an inside-out roll so the rice won’t stick to your roller.
5. Flip it over to the other side.
6. Put spicy tuna, avocado, and cucumber slices on nori.
7. Roll it using
8. Firmly press around the roll using your bamboo roller to make it into the right shape. If you want to make it into a square shape, press around the roll to make corners.
9. When you cut it, make sure you keep cleaning your knife after each stroke because otherwise the stickiness that gets on the knife blade can prevent clean cutting.