Friday, March 14, 2008
2. Make sure you wear gloves when touching these peppers because otherwise your hands will be on fire afterwards. They are so spicy!
3. Chop them all.
4. You will needs a squeeze of lemon. Use 1/4 of a lemon and squeeze it all into the sauce.
5. You will need 1 spoon of finely minced garlic.
6. The rest of the sauce will be fish sauce.
7. Pour the fish sauce into the mixture of the peppers, garlic and lemon juice.
Enjoy! Don't eat too much of this thing because it will be too painful.